Take original digital images that tell and sella story (the money shot) to the media about Toastmasters personal and professional achievements.
Attend club meetings, district conferences, and special events as schedules permits and capture the camera shy to better publicize the benefits of the Toastmasters program.
- Attend clubs meetings, district conferences, and special events as schedules permit.
- Always shoot it at the highest quality your camera allows – you can always reduce the DPI (dots per inch).
- High resolution photos” are 300 DPI and good for quality printing.
- Low resolution photo” are 72 DPI and good for posting on web sites.
- Identify the best photos and notify key PR team members for next steps:
- Founder's District Public Relations Officer to coordinate publicity
- Newsletter Chairperson of The Founder Newsletter
- General Publicity Team for Press Releases