Start Preparing for World Photo Day
Help Toastmasters take over the Internet on World Photo Day, Wednesday, August 19!
1. Take a photo during your next club meeting or assemble for a special club photo. Let everyone know in advance there will be a photo session (anyone who does not want to be featured can be moved to the waiting room when it’s time for the photo, just let them back in when you are ready to continue with the meeting).
2. Distribute the Toastmasters International photo release form to anyone appearing in the photo.
4. Post the photo to your club’s website on Wednesday, August 19 with testimonials on how Toastmasters has benefited your members.
5. On August 19 in 100 characters or less post your club photo to your club’s social media profiles with a summary of what makes your club special. Use the hashtags #WorldPhotoDay #Toastmasters #FoundersDistrict when sharing your photos on social media.
6. Post the club photo to your personal social media accounts on Wednesday, August 19, and describe how Toastmasters has benefited you in 100 characters or less. Use the hashtags #WorldPhotoDay #Toastmasters #FoundersDistrict when sharing your photos on social media.