Founder’s District is now seeking nominations for the positions of District Director, Program Quality Director, Club Growth Director, and Division Directors. These positions will be filled by election at the Spring Conference on May 15, 2021. All qualified members are encouraged to self-nominate and run for office. Leadership in Toastmasters offers vital experience in:
- Team building
- Goal setting
- Problem solving
Other key benefits are networking with other business leaders, making new friends, and gaining a better understanding of how Toastmasters works on a global scale.
- Call for Nominations - Find out what is required of District Leaders and what qualifications pertain to each role.
- District Leader Nominating Form - Use this form to nominate yourself or someone else for a District Leader position.
- Officer Agreement and Release Form - Candidates must sign and submit this form to the chair of the nominating committee.
- District Officer Biographical Form
- Campaign guidelines – also see policy 9.0 in Policy and Protocol
- District Administrative Bylaws - Related to District Administration Bylaws issued and modified from time to time by the Board of Directors.
- Core Competencies
- Running your Campaign
Area Directors will be appointed by the District Director-elect after the Spring Conference. All potential candidates are encouraged to submit applications. If there are individuals that you would like to see in leadership, please encourage them to step forward.
Hear from those that have taken on roles at the District level and beyond.