How the Program Works
The Distinguished Club Program is an annual program, running from July 1 through June 30. The program consists of 10 goals your club should strive to achieve during this time using the Club Success Plan as a guide.
World Headquarters tracks the progress of your club toward these goals throughout the year, sending quarterly progress reports to your club president. At year-end, World Headquarters calculates the number of goals the club achieved and recognizes it as a Distinguished Club, Select Distinguished Club, or President's Distinguished Club based on the number of goals achieved and the number of members in your club.
- Distinguished Club
achieve 5 goals
- Select Distinguish Club
achieve 7 goals
- President's Distinguished Club
achieve 9 goals
What You Can Do
Download the DCP Form and fill out page 1 and page 2. Work with your club officers and club members to determine who will be accomplishing each goal this year. When the form is complete, send a copy to the Founder's District DCP Chair at the address on the second page. Make a copy for your own records. Each club officer should sign the first page as proof of participation in the Club Success Plan. This will help to fulfill the requirements for the Advanced Leader Bronze award.
Goals to Achieve
• Two CC's or 4 Level 1 Awards
• Two more CC's or 2 Level 2 Awards
• One ACB, ACS, or ACG or 2 more level 2 Awards
• One more ACB, ACS, or ACG or 2 level 3 Awards
• One CL, ALB, ALS, or DTM or 1 Level 4 Award
• One more CL, ALB, ALS, or DTM or 1 Level 5 Award
• Four new members
• Four more new members
• Minimum 4 officers trained during each of two training periods
• One membership dues renewal report and one club officer list submitted on time
• at least 20 members OR
• a net growth of at least five new members