Film it and they will come!
Every club in Founder's District can showcase their extraordinary talents and participate in the Founder's Film Award contest by creating a Public Service Announcement (PSA) that demonstrates the benefits of the Toastmasters program. The winning Producer will receive a prize valued at $100.00 and second place at $50.00. The winners will be announced at the District Conference.
- Download Release Form (pdf 91 kb)
- Download Advanced Communication Manuals (pdf 54 kb)
- Download Benefits of Toastmasters (pdf 69 kb)
- Download the Toastmasters Brand Manual (pdf 7.1 mb)
The Founder's Film Award is open to all Toastmasters clubs in Founder's District. The primary PSA producer or a fellow club member must be present at the District Conference.
Goals and Objectives:
- Publicize to increase and maintain membership by showing the benefits of the Toastmasters program.
- Provide existing members an opportunity to complete High Performance Leadership (HPL) project.
- You are representing an international non-profit organization, therefore appropriate film contentis required. Funny, dramatic, and creative themes are encouraged.
- PSA must communicate the Toastmasters message consistent with Toastmasters branding guidelines.
- Submit original and signed release forms for all people captured on film (keep copies for yourself).
- Film is not to exceed 60 seconds in length including leads-ins and fade-outs.
- Accepted formats on CD, DVD or flash drives, dropbox: avi, mov, mpeg, and wmv.
- Multiple submissions are accepted and welcomed (up to 3 per club).
- Deadline for submission is October 1 in the Fall, and March 15 in the Spring.
- The primary PSA producer or a fellow club member must be present at the District Conference.