Film it and they will come!
Every club in Founder’s District can showcase their extraordinary talents and participate in the Founder’s Film Award contest by creating a Public Service Announcement (PSA) that demonstrates the benefits of the Toastmasters program. The winning Producer will receive a prize valued at more than $200.00, which will be announced at the upcoming District Conference.
- Download Release Form (pdf 91 kb)
- Download Advanced Communication Manuals (pdf 54 kb)
- Download Benefits of Toastmasters (pdf 69 kb)
- Download the Toastmasters Brand Manual (pdf 7.1 mb)
The Founder’s Film Award is open to all Toastmasters clubs in Founder’s District. The primary PSA producer or a fellow club member must be present at the District Conference.
Goals and Objectives :
- Publicize to increase and maintain membership by showing the benefits of the Toastmasters program.
- Provide existing members an opportunity to complete High Performance Leadership (HPL) project.
- You are representing an international non-profit organization, therefore appropriate film contentis required. Funny, dramatic, and creative themes are encouraged.
- PSA must communicate the Toastmasters message consistant with Toastmasters branding guidelines.
- Submit original and signed release forms for all people captured on film (keep copies for yourself).
- Film is not to exceed 60 seconds in length including leads-ins and fade-outs.
- Accepted formats on CD, DVD or flash drives, dropbox: avi, mov, mpeg, and wmv.
- Multiple submissions are accepted and welcomed.
- Deadline for submission is October 1 in the Fall, and March 1 in the Spring.
- The primary PSA producer or a fellow club member must be present at the District Conference.
- Submit your videos to the Founder’s District Public Relations Officer ( do not post online)
Please direct questions to the Founder’s District Public Relations Officer: at PRO@foundersdistrict.org
|JUDGING CRITERIA:||TARGET AUDIENCE:||HELPFUL HINTS:|
Persuasive / Compelling
Adhere to the rules
Meet the Goals and Objectives
Overall Impression 25%
Early Submissions (Bonus Prize)
|Team-up with another club
Contact a local film school
Portray the benefits of Toastmasters
Consider Advanced Manual topics
After approval to post film on the Web
How many web hits
In person visitors
New members joined your or another club