Founder’s District Learning Lab
The Learning Lab is a mini training session for new Toastmasters, club officers, or any Toastmasters member to discover and get the most out of your Toastmasters membership. Our sessions are small groups of no more than 20 people, allowing for more interaction and personal attention. All sessions are free but space is limited. Priority seating is given to attendees that RSVP.
Don’t miss these great learning opportunities!
- First Timer sessions for all new Toastmasters. Best place to get oriented with all of the benefits your new membership offers you.
- Supplemental club officer training
- Learn how to plan for your club’s success, build club quality, and attract new members.
- Technology sessions – learn to navigate and get the most out of Toastmasters International and Founder’s District web sites.
- Learn more about the Toastmasters organization
Sessions: Sep 9, 2018
Speaker to Trainer1 – 2 pm
|Club Mentor Roundtable – Want to help a NEW Club startup?||1 – 2 pm|
|Pathways Basecamp Manager Training||1 – 2 pm|
|Toastmasters Q&A – bring your questions – Club Leadership? Open House ideas?||1 – 2 pm|
|Pathways Bring Your Own Device||2 – 3 pm|
|New Member Orientation||2 – 3 pm|
|Club Websites – Setup & Customized||2 – 3 pm|
|Pathways Education Chair & Pathways Mentor Roundtable||3 – 4 pm|
|Club Coach Roundtable for CLUB COACHES – new and appointed||3 – 4 pm|
|Plan Your Path to DTM||3 – 4 pm|