In order for us to utilize our time more effectively at the Business Meeting on Saturday, April 30, we have put together some of the routine items discussed into a Consent Agenda. These routine items are packaged and accepted as a group. In this package are items that do not need any discussion or a vote. Any District Officer can request the removal of an item from the Consent Agenda if they feel that we should vote on it independently. However, the idea here is to be able to focus on items that need more attention and limit the time spent on the items that are general in nature.
The Items that are included in the Consent Agenda are as follows:
- Approval of the 2015 FallConference meeting Minutes
- 2015-2016 Mid-Year Audit Report
- 2016 Founder’s District Operations Manual
- 2016-2017 Club Alignment Proposal
- Reports by District Officers